Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New tank

73ADFB99-F530-44CB-9A5A-BABD54F373F3.jpeg
Nice size

NCMamacita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take it slow aquarium keeping is a perfect tool to get you ready for a long marriage,, in both you learn patience with every bump you come across ,, just keep reminding yourself slow down it will be better in the future don’t rush
Took me 27yrs of marriage and only 7 months of aquarium keeping to learn that, figured I’d pass it on
Thanks for the advice. That seems to be the mantra I’m hearing from everyone. I’m excited to see my progress this time next year.

Kevin Hayward

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take it slow aquarium keeping is a perfect tool to get you ready for a long marriage,, in both you learn patience with every bump you come across ,, just keep reminding yourself slow down it will be better in the future don’t rush
Took me 27yrs of marriage and only 7 months of aquarium keeping to learn that, figured I’d pass it on
thanks. you should try turbo start 900. i put my sand and rocks the right amount of turbo start in the full tank. i took 3 days and put my fish in not including all the beneficial bacteria that it comes with.

NCMamacita

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks. you should try turbo start 900. i put my sand and rocks the right amount of turbo start in the full tank. i took 3 days and put my fish in not including all the beneficial bacteria that it comes with.
There are so many different types of corals. I’ve been busy researching. I know I’ll probably change my mind many times, over & over!

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FTS - Was looking to make some room and get rid of the large leather in the front. May remount on the top of the rocks again if no takers. Current Tank:

9C3FD455-BB4A-4C77-BF93-8E463FC574FC.jpeg

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use 100% ocean water and the day I set my tank up I put 16 seahorses in it and all are still alive today

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back