Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

New tank

73ADFB99-F530-44CB-9A5A-BABD54F373F3.jpeg
Nice size
 
Take it slow aquarium keeping is a perfect tool to get you ready for a long marriage,, in both you learn patience with every bump you come across ,, just keep reminding yourself slow down it will be better in the future don’t rush
Took me 27yrs of marriage and only 7 months of aquarium keeping to learn that, figured I’d pass it on
Thanks for the advice. That seems to be the mantra I’m hearing from everyone. I’m excited to see my progress this time next year.
 
Take it slow aquarium keeping is a perfect tool to get you ready for a long marriage,, in both you learn patience with every bump you come across ,, just keep reminding yourself slow down it will be better in the future don’t rush
Took me 27yrs of marriage and only 7 months of aquarium keeping to learn that, figured I’d pass it on
thanks. you should try turbo start 900. i put my sand and rocks the right amount of turbo start in the full tank. i took 3 days and put my fish in not including all the beneficial bacteria that it comes with.
 
thanks. you should try turbo start 900. i put my sand and rocks the right amount of turbo start in the full tank. i took 3 days and put my fish in not including all the beneficial bacteria that it comes with.
There are so many different types of corals. I’ve been busy researching. I know I’ll probably change my mind many times, over & over!
 
For the Red Sea contest. This was when I was filling it up for the first time
20200122_192940.jpg
 
FTS - Was looking to make some room and get rid of the large leather in the front. May remount on the top of the rocks again if no takers. Current Tank:

9C3FD455-BB4A-4C77-BF93-8E463FC574FC.jpeg
 
thanks. you should try turbo start 900. i put my sand and rocks the right amount of turbo start in the full tank. i took 3 days and put my fish in not including all the beneficial bacteria that it comes with.
I use 100% ocean water and the day I set my tank up I put 16 seahorses in it and all are still alive today
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new