Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

My 30 gallon bare bottom mixed reef. Stable and doing well at a year and a half old.
IMG_20230408_144239.jpg
 
I’m a bit late but… Here’s a side view of my rocks and a front view :)
8D7F483E-4088-4FFC-A0EB-25EFF4884657.jpeg

D3F2E6D9-5FA2-47A7-BFA6-3357F75C0BE6.jpeg
 
Thank you. I've had it for well over 10 years and has been fragged many times. Hard to get a sense of scale but pretty close to 12" x 12"

Duncan.jpeg
That is beautiful! I have also have a Duncan, it’s only one head lol but it’s still Duncan, (sorry for the crappy pic)
1682209220147.jpeg

If that’s over 10 years and been fragged a lot I can only imagine the size it would be if it wouldn’t have been fragged!
 
Thank you!
80 Gallon Deep Blue. 48x24x16

Here’s the cabinet whenever I quit tinkering enough to put the front on, which is rare: Lol. (Removed the fuge section so no longer has the red light under it)
FCD58973-2632-43C7-8206-7416813B7A87.jpeg

I know this is an incredibly old post but, that tank is awesome, and the stand is sick.
Really dig the custom (bubbles)? front panel.
 
struggling to keep my nutrients up… same for alk..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9457.jpeg
    IMG_9457.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_9456.jpeg
    IMG_9456.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_9458.jpeg
    IMG_9458.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 70

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new