Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Lights went out before I saw the thread but here are my tanks!

Ft Nala :) She loves pictures
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2534.jpeg
    IMG_2534.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2533.jpeg
    IMG_2533.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_2532.jpeg
    IMG_2532.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2448.jpeg
    IMG_2448.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 73
I love the size of that Seriatopora!
Is it a Guttatus?
I had to look that up, i was unsure what that was, but there are two there the left is a jfox and the right is from wwc but yes I guess they are both "Guttatus"

thanks;)
 

Attachments

  • 20230906_215849.jpg
    20230906_215849.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 85
  • 20230906_215938.jpg
    20230906_215938.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 88
It's been a lil while since I posted a fts. Still working on ROTM type stature. Getting through an issue at the moment. But maybe in a couple more years. :grinning-face-with-sweat: Happy Friday!
YouCut_20231006_201740726_exported_189131.jpg
 
Last edited:
It's been a lil while since I posted a fts. Still working on ROTM type stature. Getting through an issue at the moment. But maybe in a couple more years. :grinning-face-with-sweat: Happy Friday!
View attachment 3351860


Looks like you are running 4 Kessil A360's? What are your tank dimensions?
 
Looks like you are running 4 Kessil A360's? What are your tank dimensions?
Yes. It's a standard 75 gallon marineland tank. So 4 foot long. All sps.
 
The tank I rarely show. My 5 ½ year old 36 gallon bowfront. This is the tank I got back into reefing with in 2018.
IMG_20231013_164406~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new