Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Switched from Orbit Marine LED's to Kessil A360WEs.Updated Build thread Still looking for that REEF TANK 365 Banner.
DSC_7532.JPG
 
Switched from Orbit Marine LED's to Kessil A360WEs.Updated Build thread Still looking for that REEF TANK 365 Banner.
DSC_7532.JPG
Looking for Banner too LOL
 
I am still trying to figure out my T5 lighting so not the best picture. I am kind of regretting adding them, the color is so much better with just the Radions!! :(:confused: 20181003_220841.jpg
Love the softy reef! what is the tank size?


065F909F-1BEE-405A-8596-863572333F6B.jpeg
Not the best pic . But my 20 gallon nano
Photo is not the best, but your aquascape is great!
 
Thank you , I will Try to capture a better picture tomorrow when everything is happy And opened up.
 
IMG_7091-XL.jpg


I found a piece of black plastic. I am going to cut it and make a shade for the light to block the glare.
Something like this
IMG_7099-XL.jpg

If I make it a pain because I have to move stuff maybe I will stop mucking around in the tank all the time.
Your lights seem to have a cover over them? Can you share what that is? I have razor LED lights and they create a glare I am trying to solve for this... your tank seems to have it figured out...!
 
Your lights seem to have a cover over them? Can you share what that is? I have razor LED lights and they create a glare I am trying to solve for this... your tank seems to have it figured out...!

I repurposed a piece of black plastic I found. It is fixed to the light with car body trim tape. Nothing complex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new