Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Just turned 9 months old

2329995A-0EFD-4706-A2FF-4E832BC915B0.png
 
It's FRIDAY!!!
 
Happy Full Tank Shot Friday everyone! I figured I'd better get this in while I still can. This is a full tank shot of the 40 breeder which as of next Friday wont exist anymore because the 75 upgrade should hopefully be done by then!!!
Here she is in all her glory!
20190517_133834.jpg
#FTSFriday
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new