Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Take a full tank shot (FTS) and post it here! Also, don't forget to update your build thread!


Battling something on the sand bed at the moment and algae. Frustrating! Taking it slow so not much in there yet. 120 gallon 4'x2'x2'



Take a full tank shot (FTS) and post it here! Also, don't forget to update your build thread!

20200801_163551.jpg
 
My office 90. Hasn’t had a water change in 16 weeks due to C19 and the office being closed. I pop in just to fill the ATO w tap water.
B189C8D9-79B7-4388-9582-C8C242CFB26B.jpeg
 
Take a full tank shot (FTS) and post it here! Also, don't forget to update your build thread!
Here’s my 32 gal. BioCube. It’s about 7 months old and I know just enough about reef/fish tanks to be dangerous. I welcome your suggestions for what would best complement what I have so far. I also have a lawnmower blenny, but he’s camera shy.

B7FB3B85-F2C4-420B-998D-16B89FAC45C6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new