Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

It's Friday!
PXL_20211119_222253589.jpg
 
Happy Weekend All :)
 

Attachments

  • 20211119_162441.jpg
    20211119_162441.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 90
Yeah, this is what happens when I don't clean my glass for 6 days. Whose soul have I hurt? Yeah I'm in an rv sometimes a little water pour off the side.
20211119_195423.jpg
 
Picking up a new tank this weekend! Time to start a proper reef!
B5A31D9F-617D-4F37-897E-CE5831E4D15B.jpeg
 
Well, this is my tank. Just brought it home today. RS Reefer 350 and it was WAY heavier than I anticipated. It'll be nice eventually... just not yet. :) I have so far to go for it to even be decent.

Resized_20211120_000250.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new