Lets see your homemade stands

I have done 3 stands so far. My other hobby is woodworking so I had a lot of fun building these. First one has drawers with socks, my socks :) Right side has filter section for a fresh water. Construction grade lumber of course.

IMG_20191020_201625.jpg

Second one was build for my first reef 75g.
IMG_20191208_193058(1).jpg


And when I completely have lost myself in the hobby I build my current one for 240g.
IMG_20200228_165251.jpg
IMG_20200521_210025(1).jpg
IMG_20200521_210053(1).jpg

I even printed my own cabinet door knobs :)
IMG_20200521_205830(1).jpg
 
E03CD08C-D8C3-47BD-9867-CF3F0A51B724.jpeg


This is my stand. This was from 5 years ago. It is still up and running. There are more photos taken during the making of the stand and canopy on my build thread here if interested.
 
I have done 3 stands so far. My other hobby is woodworking so I had a lot of fun building these. First one has drawers with socks, my socks :) Right side has filter section for a fresh water. Construction grade lumber of course.

IMG_20191020_201625.jpg

Second one was build for my first reef 75g.
IMG_20191208_193058(1).jpg


And when I completely have lost myself in the hobby I build my current one for 240g.
IMG_20200228_165251.jpg
IMG_20200521_210025(1).jpg
IMG_20200521_210053(1).jpg

I even printed my own cabinet door knobs :)
IMG_20200521_205830(1).jpg
I like the multipurpose dresser/stand one alot
 
Some nice looking stuff, here. Talented woodworking.

I'm not a fan of the 'standard' design... always looking for an alternative. Wood stand, same size as the tank, canopy, sump underneath... Nope. Not for me.

Belly up to the bar, I'll pour you a dram :D

IMG_20200306_150914.jpg
 
Some nice looking stuff, here. Talented woodworking.

I'm not a fan of the 'standard' design... always looking for an alternative. Wood stand, same size as the tank, canopy, sump underneath... Nope. Not for me.

Belly up to the bar, I'll pour you a dram :D

IMG_20200306_150914.jpg
Thats awesome, If were to ever buy a house I would do the built in bar with the shelf!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new