Let's take the next step together!

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here....I am going to jump in likely but wouldn't it be cool to have a giveaway or two applicable to us Canucks through retailers here? Maybe hard to accomplish however....
Nice pooches BTW. King Cavalier?
Same here .....

There was a frag grow out post that I wish I could participate in . But being in Canada it’s not possible .

being in Canada are we eligible to participate in give away , contests , etc ?

210 Reef Tank

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life is all about taking the next step. Whether it's taking the next step in your career, your relationship, or maybe just taking that next step to make that tank upgrade you've been thinking about. So what about taking the next step in your relationship with Reef2Reef...so the question is are you ready yet? If you are, well so are we!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

There's lots of great reasons why you might want to become a R2R Supporting Member...things like our exclusive supporter only monthly contest with 2 great prizes, extra entries in our official R2R giveaways (we've got these going all the time in our giveaway forum), unlimited editing timeframe for your posts, not to mention the spiffy R2R Supporter badge you'll get...just to name a few. CLICK HERE for even more info!

So don't you think it's time? R2R membership is free and always will be, but we'd love for you to take the next step in your relationship with us! Become a R2R Supporter!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.
Just signed up for 2 years. Absolutely love this site. So much info and so little time.

Attachments

• 20210310_160549.jpg
    20210310_160549.jpg
    229.9 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is what I always see from r 2r

Your account is limited. Go to the Overview page of your PayPal account for information on how to resolve this issue.
There is no way to help your favorite site.
That may be a PayPal issue. We've seen it a few times with some of our international members. I believe if you contact @revhtree we can get that taken care of.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Same here .....

There was a frag grow out post that I wish I could participate in . But being in Canada it’s not possible .

being in Canada are we eligible to participate in give away , contests , etc ?
Hi! You guys are welcome to participate in the equipment giveaways. You would just have to help us by covering shipping to you. This is true for all of our international members. Unfortunately, due to CITES restrictions, we can't allow international participation in coral giveaways.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back