Let's take the next step together!

mard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew there was something I was forgetting to do... Thanks for the reminder!

Now, what else was I forgetting...
Remember GIF by memecandy

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Life is all about taking the next step. Whether it's taking the next step in your career, your relationship, or maybe just taking that next step to make that tank upgrade you've been thinking about. So what about taking the next step in your relationship with Reef2Reef...so the question is are you ready yet? If you are, well so are we!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.

There's lots of great reasons why you might want to become a R2R Supporting Member...things like our exclusive supporter only monthly contest with 2 great prizes, extra entries in our official R2R giveaways (we've got these going all the time in our giveaway forum), unlimited editing timeframe for your posts, not to mention the spiffy R2R Supporter badge you'll get...just to name a few. CLICK HERE for even more info!

So don't you think it's time? R2R membership is free and always will be, but we'd love for you to take the next step in your relationship with us! Become a R2R Supporter!

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account.
Hey , just curious.... Love R2R, are there any tangible benefits that the supporter membership has that isn't covered by the Partner membership? I'm both currently, but my supporter im sure will be up soon. However, no one is made of infinite money so I want to be sure I'm spending mine appropriately so i can waste as much as possible on my reef tank and continue to participate here haha.

Last edited:

hcoop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 years paid done. I don’t contribute much but I read a lot. Thanks everyone

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a proud supporter and I got the notification... maybe you guys just like me that much!! :D

jack black smiling GIF

I'm a Supporter and a Partner and I got the alert as well. Does that make me doubly twice as special?
LOL No clue, guys. You shouldn't have got that alert if I did it right... which might mean...I didn't do it right. ;Facepalm;Eggonface

Either way, we appreciate you guys! Thanks for supporting!!

Zyara

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides the advice I occasionally ask for.... what are the benefits of becoming a site supporter? I'm in Canada and a lot of the give a ways and deals don't apply to me.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides the advice I occasionally ask for.... what are the benefits of becoming a site supporter? I'm in Canada and a lot of the give a ways and deals don't apply to me.
Same here....I am going to jump in likely but wouldn't it be cool to have a giveaway or two applicable to us Canucks through retailers here? Maybe hard to accomplish however....
Nice pooches BTW. King Cavalier?

Zyara

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here....I am going to jump in likely but wouldn't it be cool to have a giveaway or two applicable to us Canucks through retailers here? Maybe hard to accomplish however....
Nice pooches BTW. King Cavalier?
Yes, I'm hoping they expand further North as well!!
And yes, they are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I run a zoo in my house. Dogs, cats, turtle, fresh and saltwater fish.
I will be breeding these 2 pups when they're old enough. Want another to add to your pack? Lol.

CanuckReefer

Simple...Salt, Water, LR, Lighting and Flow.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I'm hoping they expand further North as well!!
And yes, they are Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. I run a zoo in my house. Dogs, cats, turtle, fresh and saltwater fish.
I will be breeding these 2 pups when they're old enough. Want another to add to your pack? Lol.
Lol, I got this baby Newfie girlie coming in 3 weeks! I'll let you know how I make out in about a year....or 2... ;)
20210317_185512.jpg

JoseQ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure. There's some overlap, but they are different. Partner membership is only open during a specific window each year, includes swag and the big partner member giveaway, and costs more. Supporting membership costs less ($25 / year), is open year round, and includes our monthly supporting member giveaway where we give away a $100 Live Aquaria gift card and a SHU Acclimation Box from Octo Aquatics. Both include perks for membership (I think those line up pretty closely at this point) and additional giveaway entries in all of our R2R giveaways.
When will the next partner membership be available?

LatinoHeat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once I get Biocube sold I was eyeballing the partner but I could do the $25 one if I can upgrade for a prorated partner membership.

Aleks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what I always see from r 2r

Your account is limited. Go to the Overview page of your PayPal account for information on how to resolve this issue.
There is no way to help your favorite site.

AZReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just paid for 2 years... That $40.00, I know I will get my moneys worth... Been recovering from Covid... Unfortunately the tank took a back set.... Now its time to bring it back

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well played salesman

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back