OP
Deezill

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
+1 on this!!! Love all the sump pictures, Theres another thread around here with tons of sump pics but I'm not sure where it is ;Bored

This is my Custom Lifereef setup for my itty bitty Red Sea Max C130....
downloadfile-28.jpg

For my new build I wanted something even more fun and awesome looking so I'm currently in the process of working with Kyle at Adaptive Reef on sort of my forever sump to go along with my "Forever" Tank. It will have all the bells and whistles of standard acrylic sumps, but built like a RE Dreambox. It has been a lengthy process but I'm sure well worth it in the end:D Custom (Whether DIY or not) is atleast IMO the only way to go with tanks or sumps and all I'll ever purchase from here on out. Although any purchases like that won't be for many many years down the road. Custom (Not DIY) can certainly blow the bank especially when it's acrylic. So it's worth knowing that going in first.
Very clean look I like it

Dr. Bull

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love 40 gal breeders for DIY sumps, especially when the tanks are on sale for $1.00 per gallon! Glass baffles are very cheep to make with double strength glass cut to order from a local hardware store and aquarium safe silicone.

My 75 gallon coral frag tank with DIY 40 gallon breeder sump:

signal-2019-11-24-134458.jpg

And my DIY 40 gallon breeder rack system

signal-2019-11-24-134234.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%

Back