LETS TRADE SOME CORALS!!

absolutkush

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
25
Location
Colchester
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lets trade some corals! I have :

RBTA's
1000010450.jpg


Zoas
-King Midas
1000010476.jpg

-Playboy bunny
1000010479.jpg

-Orange oxide
-Rastas
1000010482.jpg

-God of war
1000010480.jpg

-Fire and Ice
1000010484.jpg


SPS
- Sunset Monti
- Birdsnest

Will trade for fish as well!
Located in Colchester can meet in the middle if you are far.

Let me know what you have to trade!
 
Last edited:
I moved this over to the regular forum. I don't think anybody uses the private section. Best of luck
 
Love this. I'm growing stuff out right now so I don't have anything to trade yet but I'm in Middletown and would be happy to trade when I do.
 
Any interest in a yellow watchmen goby? Located in Griswold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new