Leyth's Deep Blue Rimless 60 gallon cube

Hello and Welcome to R2R I own two Deep blue tanks 90 and a 60 gallon frag tank and my only complaint is the overflows I changed them out for mega flow overflows and could not be happier You need all four of those gaskets one set for inside and one set for outside of the overflow if not it will leak


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
Hey I was looking for the MegaFlow Overflow kit, but the sizes on the bulkheads do not seem right. It says it comes with a 1" and a .75", but I thought the Deep blue Edge cube had a 1.5" and a 1". Am I wrong?
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R I own two Deep blue tanks 90 and a 60 gallon frag tank and my only complaint is the overflows I changed them out for mega flow overflows and could not be happier You need all four of those gaskets one set for inside and one set for outside of the overflow if not it will leak


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

After some research, I can't find anyone that puts the gasket on both sides of the glass when installing the bulkheads.
 
Nice setup! I'm following!
 
Hey thanks for your support, I am going to try and be as detailed as possible. Starting with this post:

Well I had a large detailed question to ask, but I seemed to have answered it by doing the research. I wanted to run schedule 80 bulkheads, but I don't think it is going to happen. The 1" schedule 80 bulkhead requires 1 7/8" of a hole, and even though I am really close, it doesn't look like one will fit. I will leave these pictures up anyways for future research purposes.

Drain:
Resampled_2012-09-30_02-26-01_906.jpg

Resampled_2012-09-30_02-09-28_812.jpg

Return:
Resampled_2012-09-30_02-09-43_797.jpg
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new