• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LF Weir Screen

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
2,279
Reaction score
2,772
Location
Mpls, MN
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for a screen that drops in over my sump weir to stop baby clown from swimming through into return section.

Basically an upside down J shape to hook on the baffle with smaller holes.

Weir is a Tenecor kit for a 40 breeder, 1/4” acrylic

Needs to be 17” long, 2.5” tall on the screen side. Could be in 2-3 pieces.

Anyone?
 

This one:

https://www.tenecoraquariums.com/products/tenecor®-drop-in-sump-baffle-kit-40-gallon-breeder
So basically what I did was just take the big weir panel and turn a 40bdr into an AIO tank with a coast to coast overflow
1701706270473.jpeg
 
Dang that is tempting for a buck! Only concern is how reef safe it is
I've had it in my tank for over 3 years now. its vinyl. I've made auto filter floss rollers, weirs, and overflow boxes out of it and extruded PVC ceiling tiles from the same place. Photos and stuff in my build page; I use it extensively.
my latest filter roller... using the gutter screen!
img_5988-1-jpeg.3420466
 
I've had it in my tank for over 3 years now. its vinyl. I've made auto filter floss rollers, weirs, and overflow boxes out of it and extruded PVC ceiling tiles from the same place. Photos and stuff in my build page; I use it extensively.
my latest filter roller... using the gutter screen!
img_5988-1-jpeg.3420466


Wowzers ok thanks!

I’m always paranoid with plastics after tin leaching killed half my acros
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new