LFS RIPPED ME OFF

Why do reefers a

  • A

    Votes: 36 18.1%
  • a

    Votes: 63 31.7%
  • aye

    Votes: 83 41.7%
  • ay

    Votes: 17 8.5%

  • Total voters
    199
Happy Song GIF by The Wiggles
 
I added a poll because I know the OP was curious about a
 
FINALLY A RESOLUTION!!!

I sent a message to the OP’s email today and no response. I then sent a PM and, you guessed it, no response. I then created an alert from the forum software and finally got his attention and he had good reason. He told me that when he created this thread late last night, early today that he was
 
FINALLY A RESOLUTION!!!

I sent a message to the OP’s email today and no response. I then sent a PM and, you guessed it, no response. I then created an alert from the forum software and finally got his attention and he had good reason. He told me that when he created this thread late last night, early today that he was
Still drunk? Or just a...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new