Lifegard 4.1G Build

Frederickh_f

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Seguin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I got a small office tank to tinker with and have been running for about a month now.

Specs :
Heater - Aquael Ultra Heater 25W
Tank - Lifgard Aquatics 4.1 G
Light - Kessil A 80 Tuna Blue
Pump - Lifegard quiteone pump ( I think 200 )
Controller - Raspberry Pi running Reef Pi
Saltwater Mix - Red Sea Coral Pro + RODI water
Sand - Caribsea
Fan - Random PC cooling fan
Filtration - Floss

I have the Reef-Pi running the cooling fan when the tank starts to get warm, it is also connected to a float switch and pump for ATO control. I am trying to work on the Reef-Pi light control with the A80 and in the future I may do dosing control. Its a fun tank to work with, I stay on the safe side and do a 1 gallon water change every week.

DSC_7805.JPG DSC_7806.JPG DSC_7807.JPG DSC_7808.JPG DSC_7809.JPG
 
Great choice on the Kessil A80 for that tank!
 
Hello everyone. I got a small office tank to tinker with and have been running for about a month now.

Specs :
Heater - Aquael Ultra Heater 25W
Tank - Lifgard Aquatics 4.1 G
Light - Kessil A 80 Tuna Blue
Pump - Lifegard quiteone pump ( I think 200 )
Controller - Raspberry Pi running Reef Pi
Saltwater Mix - Red Sea Coral Pro + RODI water
Sand - Caribsea
Fan - Random PC cooling fan
Filtration - Floss

I have the Reef-Pi running the cooling fan when the tank starts to get warm, it is also connected to a float switch and pump for ATO control. I am trying to work on the Reef-Pi light control with the A80 and in the future I may do dosing control. Its a fun tank to work with, I stay on the safe side and do a 1 gallon water change every week.

DSC_7805.JPG DSC_7806.JPG DSC_7807.JPG DSC_7808.JPG DSC_7809.JPG
Tank looks good so far!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new