Lift hydra 26hd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pakito
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Pakito

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening I would like to lift my hydra 26 hd with the 2- 3 inch mounting system from the water's hair. As I can do without fixing them to ceiling or wall. thank you
 
No one can give me an idea? I would like to raise 9/10 "lights without fixing them to ceiling. Hesitate higher optional feet?
 
Buy some shelf brackets from the hardware store and attach them to your wall. Then hang the lights from there.
 
This is how I did mine. 1/4" electrical conduit painted black. I attached mine to the back of the stand, but attaching the posts to the side would work if you can't access the back.

20160312_075213.jpg


20160312_075102.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new