Lift hydra 26hd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pakito
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pakito

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening I would like to lift my hydra 26 hd with the 2- 3 inch mounting system from the water's hair. As I can do without fixing them to ceiling or wall. thank you
 
No one can give me an idea? I would like to raise 9/10 "lights without fixing them to ceiling. Hesitate higher optional feet?
 
Buy some shelf brackets from the hardware store and attach them to your wall. Then hang the lights from there.
 
This is how I did mine. 1/4" electrical conduit painted black. I attached mine to the back of the stand, but attaching the posts to the side would work if you can't access the back.

20160312_075213.jpg


20160312_075102.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new