Light abrasions on powder tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayteerq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I actually was discounting the marks on the body as a scrape - I was focused more on the cloudy eyes as possibly being a sign of flukes.
Thank you for all the help btw! Sorry if I’m being a little annoying ahah just a beginner overly worried
 
Ahhh okay. What did you think of the pics I took today? The eyes look to be clearing up on their own? Or maybe I’m being too optimistic lol
Could be, but keep track of the flashing/scratching. If it continues or worsens, that does point more towards flukes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new