Light for 29gallon Anemone tank

ThatFishEnjoyer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive been wanting to turn my 29 gallon tank into an anemone tank for a while but I don't have the money to afford an API light which is the only light I’ve been able to find that’s recommended. Are there any good amazon lights or multiple smaller lights that wont break my bank. I’d be willing to spend around $120 on one or all together. A good friend of mine has a 15 gallon bio cube and he uses this hiparegero light on a lower setting and his anemones are perfectly fine and healthy, but I'm not sure if it would be fine on my 29.

hipargero Aquarium Light –3rd Generation A029 Aquarium LED Light 30 Watts Saltwater Light with Touch Control, 5W LED Chips for Coral Reef Nano Fish Tank Marine Tanks with Timer & Screen https://a.co/d/5OAs57U
 
So Ive been wanting to turn my 29 gallon tank into an anemone tank for a while but I don't have the money to afford an API light which is the only light I’ve been able to find that’s recommended. Are there any good amazon lights or multiple smaller lights that wont break my bank. I’d be willing to spend around $120 on one or all together. A good friend of mine has a 15 gallon bio cube and he uses this hiparegero light on a lower setting and his anemones are perfectly fine and healthy, but I'm not sure if it would be fine on my 29.

hipargero Aquarium Light –3rd Generation A029 Aquarium LED Light 30 Watts Saltwater Light with Touch Control, 5W LED Chips for Coral Reef Nano Fish Tank Marine Tanks with Timer & Screen https://a.co/d/5OAs57U
You should be able to find a good, used AI Prime for that money I reckon :) They do a great job!
 
So below a 150watt Nicrew on a 20g on simple on/off timer $150. Setting 4 blue, 1 white, my little nem factory.
I’d think 100watt watt would be the same at 6 blue, 1 white. Say $100 just go on Amazon.
Now there are five. Never fed them ever. Mother is 5 years old and in DT.
IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new