Light for 29gallon Anemone tank

ThatFishEnjoyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive been wanting to turn my 29 gallon tank into an anemone tank for a while but I don't have the money to afford an API light which is the only light I’ve been able to find that’s recommended. Are there any good amazon lights or multiple smaller lights that wont break my bank. I’d be willing to spend around $120 on one or all together. A good friend of mine has a 15 gallon bio cube and he uses this hiparegero light on a lower setting and his anemones are perfectly fine and healthy, but I'm not sure if it would be fine on my 29.

hipargero Aquarium Light –3rd Generation A029 Aquarium LED Light 30 Watts Saltwater Light with Touch Control, 5W LED Chips for Coral Reef Nano Fish Tank Marine Tanks with Timer & Screen https://a.co/d/5OAs57U

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive been wanting to turn my 29 gallon tank into an anemone tank for a while but I don't have the money to afford an API light which is the only light I’ve been able to find that’s recommended. Are there any good amazon lights or multiple smaller lights that wont break my bank. I’d be willing to spend around $120 on one or all together. A good friend of mine has a 15 gallon bio cube and he uses this hiparegero light on a lower setting and his anemones are perfectly fine and healthy, but I'm not sure if it would be fine on my 29.

hipargero Aquarium Light –3rd Generation A029 Aquarium LED Light 30 Watts Saltwater Light with Touch Control, 5W LED Chips for Coral Reef Nano Fish Tank Marine Tanks with Timer & Screen https://a.co/d/5OAs57U
You should be able to find a good, used AI Prime for that money I reckon :) They do a great job!

Uncle99

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So below a 150watt Nicrew on a 20g on simple on/off timer $150. Setting 4 blue, 1 white, my little nem factory.
I’d think 100watt watt would be the same at 6 blue, 1 white. Say $100 just go on Amazon.
Now there are five. Never fed them ever. Mother is 5 years old and in DT.
IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1665.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%

Back