Light for my 20gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter monday
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

monday

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2024
Messages
47
Reaction score
66
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

Just asking what your guys’ opinion on what light would be appropriate for my Red Sea reefer nano 20 gal.
 
so if im going lps + softies, I should go for the prime?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new