Light for waterbox peninsula mini 15 gallon

  • Thread starter Thread starter rojees
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rojees

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
13
Location
hong kong
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello reefers,

It seems mos people use AI prime or Kessil a80, maybe even the Kessil 160 for this nano tank.

I only got 2 clownfish, adding a goby and got some basic corals (gsp, Goni), might get a leather toad but will not be getting the difficult corals therefore I don’t need the hardcore light.

Is the Kessil a80 still the one to go for? I probably won’t need the AI prime and it’s abit over budget for me. Any other recommendations?

thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new