Light on TV wall mount

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdwmba88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdwmba88

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Messages
72
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. It's a Viparspectra 165w on a TV wall mount from Amazon

20191115_155637.jpg 20191115_155711.jpg
 
I like it because it looks like you can swing it out of the way for maintenance. And looks good
 
Why hasn't a wall mount like this been fabricated specifically for tanks?
 
Yes, you can swing it out of the way if you need to

I like it because it looks like you can swing it out of the way for maintenance. And looks good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new