Lighting 70 inch peninsula mixed reef

Reef Altitude

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2022
Messages
145
Reaction score
187
Location
Atlanta
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 200 gallon IM ext200 peninsula coming in August. My ceiling is 18 feet tall in the room it's going in. I like the idea of having clear line of sight over the tank and cable management is important to me.

Any suggestions or examples of good lighting mounting options? Planning on using radions or kessils.
 
Maybe a t-slot aluminum frame cantilevered off of the wall? Clean and you could hide the wires easily and not balancing wires to level fixtures.
 
1666140037146.png

Here is what we ended up doing. Thank you for the suggestions!
 
1666140037146.png

Here is what we ended up doing. Thank you for the suggestions!
I'm buying the IM Nuvo 200 and trying to figure out my lighting setup. Do you have any pictures of this with the lights mounted?
 
I'm buying the IM Nuvo 200 and trying to figure out my lighting setup. Do you have any pictures of this with the lights mounted?
Yes here it is all set up. I am going to install a wall outlet right near the beam to get rid of the extension cord soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new