Lighting a 75 gallon with 2 existing AI 16

Are you upgrading? Just getting additional tank? Specific coral tank?
I'm upgrading my existing 30 gallon which has 2 AI primes over it. It'll be mixed reef with softies, LPS and SPS. Since I've already got 2 AI prime 16's I wasn't sure what else I should add
 
Hey y'all, I recently picked up a 75 gallon and wondering what I should add to supplement 2 AI 16hd's?
two may be insufficient for spread and depth penetration. You will likely want to add two more or even add 2 noopsyche K7 for both penetration and shimmer

Ideal would be two Ai Hydra 26 or 32hd units
 
A t5 hybrid would definitely get you some coral growth
Any recommendations for ones that work with the 16hd? Would it need to be the full width?

two may be insufficient for spread and depth penetration. You will likely want to add two more or even add 2 noopsyche K7 for both penetration and shimmer

Ideal would be two Ai Hydra 26 or 32hd units
I haven't heard of the noopsyche K7 before. Would that plus the two AI primes be enough?
 
Any recommendations for ones that work with the 16hd? Would it need to be the full width?


I haven't heard of the noopsyche K7 before. Would that plus the two AI primes be enough?
Yes- It has great penetration and better shimmer than Kessil
 
Any recommendations for ones that work with the 16hd? Would it need to be the full width?


I haven't heard of the noopsyche K7 before. Would that plus the two AI primes be enough?
I’m have the ATI hybrid set up. It would most likely fit well over the 75. Check out open box deals on BRS. Save like $100 if they have one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new