Lighting for 2.5g softies tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter reaper93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi guys! I am setting up a new pico tank (Fluval spec 2.6) and was wondering what you would suggest to light a tank this small. It will be just soft corals such as zoas, mushrooms, leathers. I was thinking of either the Kessil A80 or Reefbreeders Nano but would love to hear your opinions!

Thanks!
K7 MINI is what you want
1660876266574.png
 
ABI tuna par bulb also gets the job done for $35
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new