Lighting for 20 long diy all-in-one build

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaprDon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DaprDon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
74
Reaction score
44
Location
Hollister, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been researching for my 20 long dig All in one. Filter will be 3 chamber with 4"-5" deep baffles. Going to have a center chamber fuge, with a jbj nano glo.
Main tank lighting. I want to try to go mixed but softies and lips would be satisfying.
Since it will most likely be a peninsula style I want to stay away from goose necks. I would like A strip style lay on type. I found the finnex marine2 and current orbit marine. Both are under $100 which were I need to stay.
Will either be adequate?
Are there any better options?
Thanks for any input
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new