Lighting for 48” Lowboy

SmallLebowski

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a basement frag tank currently served by a G3 radion that seems to be past its prime (per a rented par meter). The tank is 48x24x10 inches.

I’m using it currently to grow out some anemones, zoas, hammers, and a few other LPS and softies. As things progress I’d like to be able to grow out some SPS as well.

Appreciate any suggestions on lighting. Priorities would be sufficient power and spread to cover the tank, with high demand corals in the middle and low demand corals at the edges. If I could keep the budget under $600-700 I’d be happy.
 
Noopsyche led/t5 hybrid would be in you price range and have the PAR your looking for
 
Noopsyche led/t5 hybrid would be in you price range and have the PAR your looking for
Thanks! I hadn’t heard of that product but I’m checking it out now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new