lighting my jbj 45

MichaelP121579

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
988
Reaction score
308
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello all! I have a JBJ45 I currently have 2 Prime 16s. I am looking to do a different light setup. Any suggestions

20200827_200051.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new