Lighting needed for small bubbletip

  • Thread starter Thread starter skmcobra
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skmcobra

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2019
Messages
23
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm putting this in here because I got zero responses in the lighting forum:

My 35g tank has been established for about 13 months now. I have two Ocellaris Clowns, a Coral Beauty Angel, a cleaner shrimp, a hermit crab, and an emerald crab. I would like to add a bubbletip anemone for the clowns but don't really want to change my lighting. Is the Aqueon Optibrite+ enough light for a small anemone? If not I probably won't get one. Just wanted to ask...
 
No, probably not. It's not sold as a light for coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new