Lighting options for Mr Aqua 12g long.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steelen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steelen

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Cape Coral, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank is oddly sized, 35.4 x 8.3 x 9.4.

I am looking for some options. Here are some options I was thinking about and the one I have in mind right now.


  • 2 Kessil A150w - Cannot be dimmed or linked.

  • 2 Kessil A360we - Can be dimmed, can be connected to a controller, provides upgrade possibilities down the line

  • NanoBox 24" (or longer) Duo - Storm box, can dimmed, only suitable for this tank because of its size


I know there are other options. So if you guys have suggestions I am all open to it.
I am not looking at the prices just using them as a reference.
 
I was thinking of geting one in the future. I might do a single strip diy led fixture. You may want to checkout buildmyled.com
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new