Lighting programming

Detri50

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm a new member. I'll get to my question. First, a bit of background. I'm an experienced reef aquarium keeper (15 years ago haha). I had a custom 90 cube. (I designed and built). Long story short, during a move, a automobile accident destroyed everything (2007). Devastated, I didn't rebuild until now. One of the best accomplishments in the industry, I built Dr. Sanjay Joshi's 500g reef aquarium. (I know it was still running as of 2018).

Well, with hard times past. For financial reasons, I am starting my first tank again. I'm on week one, so far. It's just a fluval evo 13.5. Basic system for now. I just upgraded the return pump. I plan to make the entire system a Coralvue run system. My next purchase is an x2 kit and ato kit

My question is, (finally!! I know right!?). The fluval light included, can I set a program to change between the 2 light modes through the app? I know the life of the light is short, but, I need to save for upgrades. I know I have a year or more my tank will balance anyway.

Thank you so much!
Ron B.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back