Lighting Question

mmpie228

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everybody! I am setting up my first Reef tank and I am looking into lighting. My tank is 32" X 24" X 24".

Does anybody have any good recommendations?

I was thinking of these options, but not exactly sure which setup would be best:

Option 1: 2 X Red Sea ReefLED 50
Option 2: 2 X Red Sea ReefLED 90
Option 3: 1 X Red Sea ReefLED 90
Option 4: 1 X Red Sea ReefLED 160
Option 5: 2 X AI Prime 16
 
I would skip all of those and go for either AI blades, noopsyche, or reefbrites. I am not a big fan of the spectrum on the red sea lights, and the blades are better than the primes in my opinion in all but spectrum.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new