Lighting schedule is gone

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this doesn’t belong on this thread, my apologies... it feels like an emergency to me : (

Had a falling out with my LFS guy today... and he screwed me on my lighting schedule... I am using the My Ai app for three Hydra 32 HDs. 200 gallon mixed reef. The App won’t find my center light... my lighting schedule is gone.

I do not posses the computer savvy... apparently... to fix this on my own. I’ve download a few signature series setups, but I can’t see them in the app.

I have a “guy” I can go to tomorrow... the left and right lights are basically turned off and I cannot control the center light. The app won’t find it... should I just turn that light off?

is this an emergency? or am I just over reacting?

W1ngz

Failed Padawan
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sound like it's time to get more familiar with your hardware. The manual shouldn't be that hard to find. These things aren't designed for an I.T. department. All you should need is a can-do attitude.

Start with a factory reset and follow the quick start guide.

OP
OP
Shawn_epicurious

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sound like it's time to get more familiar with your hardware. The manual shouldn't be that hard to find. These things aren't designed for an I.T. department. All you should need is a can-do attitude.

Start with a factory reset and follow the quick start guide.

I didn’t try the factory reset your right... you are also right about it being time for me to become WAY more familiar with my equipment.I have been working diligently on that.

thank you

OP
OP
Shawn_epicurious

Shawn_epicurious

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...just a small footnote : ) I got my lights fixed... on my own. I am not a complete idiot after all. Took a long time... that little app is a pain in the ......

lol

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back