lighting schedule (ration xr30 pro gen 2)

Lawstar17

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can anyone help????

I'm currently running a radio XR 30 pro (gen 2) on my Red Sea 170, my current lighting schedule has been good since I set up the tank 8 month ago. I've recently been adding corals and the lights just don't seem to make the colours pop, I've tried a few different things but I was hoping someone could help???

Does anyone have a schedule that is working for them that the would be willing to share.
I have mostly zoas a torch some mushrooms and a green Kenyan tree
 
Don’t know if it helps but I’m running 15% on whites , 25% on reds and green and 100% on the rest.
 
Hi can anyone help????

I'm currently running a radio XR 30 pro (gen 2) on my Red Sea 170, my current lighting schedule has been good since I set up the tank 8 month ago. I've recently been adding corals and the lights just don't seem to make the colours pop, I've tried a few different things but I was hoping someone could help???

Does anyone have a schedule that is working for them that the would be willing to share.
I have mostly zoas a torch some mushrooms and a green Kenyan tree
Are the corals in the tank before you added new corals in the tank changing their colorization or just the new corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new