lighting schedule (ration xr30 pro gen 2)

Lawstar17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can anyone help????

I'm currently running a radio XR 30 pro (gen 2) on my Red Sea 170, my current lighting schedule has been good since I set up the tank 8 month ago. I've recently been adding corals and the lights just don't seem to make the colours pop, I've tried a few different things but I was hoping someone could help???

Does anyone have a schedule that is working for them that the would be willing to share.
I have mostly zoas a torch some mushrooms and a green Kenyan tree

kzenoni

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know if it helps but I’m running 15% on whites , 25% on reds and green and 100% on the rest.

ColoredRock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi can anyone help????

I'm currently running a radio XR 30 pro (gen 2) on my Red Sea 170, my current lighting schedule has been good since I set up the tank 8 month ago. I've recently been adding corals and the lights just don't seem to make the colours pop, I've tried a few different things but I was hoping someone could help???

Does anyone have a schedule that is working for them that the would be willing to share.
I have mostly zoas a torch some mushrooms and a green Kenyan tree
Are the corals in the tank before you added new corals in the tank changing their colorization or just the new corals.

Back