Lighting sequences

  • Thread starter Thread starter basile
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

basile

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
723
Reaction score
87
Location
Gatineau/Ottawa canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious about your lighting sequence. I did mine according to the manufacturer's and apparently from what i've seen in my club and others it totally bogus. So do you mind sharing yours; start to finish, periods, and combination thanks.










1377753775-tumblrlhsz-o.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new