Lighting

Rlh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
orange city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m new to the saltwater world just starting out and wondering what light or lights I need for a 46 gallon bowfront tank starting out with fish but would like to add coral eventually I know light can get expensive but I only want to buy it ounce thx in advance
 
I don't know much about LEDs yet, so this will act as a bump.....
 
Upvote 0
I have a Viparspectra 165w over my 40 breeder, has worked very well for me.
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new