Lighting

Rlh

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
orange city
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I’m new to the saltwater world just starting out and wondering what light or lights I need for a 46 gallon bowfront tank starting out with fish but would like to add coral eventually I know light can get expensive but I only want to buy it ounce thx in advance
 
I don't know much about LEDs yet, so this will act as a bump.....
 
Upvote 0
I have a Viparspectra 165w over my 40 breeder, has worked very well for me.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new