Lights off babies near sand.

goldfish423

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2022
Messages
140
Reaction score
97
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for ID however I’m not concerned and I’m sure they will become food.
Sucked them up with a pipette near sand they are kinda swarming.
My stock,
Pitho crabs,
Reef cleaners cleanup crew variety of snails
Emerald crabs
10 small hermits mixed.
only pair of fish would be blue green chromis.
nothing else in a pair.
Mixed reef

75gallon
 
 
Let me know if the video works… I can’t see it
 
IMG_4760.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new