Lights

taymarie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2020
Messages
36
Reaction score
14
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!
so I am currently deployed for the next week and my boyfriend is taking care of my fish. He did a water change this morning and then said the lights I had on were flickering then heard them spark. I’m not sure if I believe him but he’s saying to buy a new light. So I was wondering what light system is the best but not super expensive . I have a 10gallon with two clowns, an emerald crab, and some frag corals. Thank you!!!
 
I recommend a used Ai Prime which is perfect and adjustable with light settings.
If you want to go cheaper- kessil 150 tuna blue or Kessil 160
 
Not sure what your budget is like. For a 10g I'd go a prime as well. I have a hydra 32 over my 29 biocube frag tank and everything is quite happy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new