Lionfish Sting

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I watched mine corner a blue head wrasse (blind blue head wrasse). Watching the display as it blended in to hide from the wrasse was awesome. I was late to work that day;). The wrasse was much too quick for the lion, though. I had the rock set up so the wrasse ruled the underworld and the lion had the column. I miss the lion. Jumped into an overflow one night and died the next day...

jimmybling31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what size tank is he in?

temporarily in a 29 gallon. I am working on getting my 75 gallon set up. I am waiting on finding a new display tank for my cichlids. it's very small right now though. only 4 inch spread right now. I am also getting a 40 breeder to replace the 29gallon. it definitely won't be cramp though. I really love these fish.

SkillKing21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought a beautiful volitan it made me so happy to see it happy in my tank and all. it already is eating.

volitan003.jpg

volitan004.jpg

volitan002.jpg
Beautiful but deadly.

SkillKing21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tasted it before a long time ago.I only remembered it being very tender and sweet :D

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 27.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back