Little disappointed in Bulk Reef Supply

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kworker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
2,075
Reaction score
173
Location
Long Island, NY
So normally I don't like to write any negative reviews about a company, but I'm a little annoyed at the moment.

I ordered my dry rock on October 7th at night time, I knew my order would not ship that day of course but expected it to at least ship the following two days. Well turned out all week when I checked it just said "processing" I called this morning to see what was up. Turned out they were out of one of the types of rock I ordered, and wont be getting it til the end of the month. So that is when the shipment would of been finally shipped. I guess nobody decided a phone call or e-mail would of been adequate thing to do. I did not give the guy on the phone a hard time because he was polite and informative but I did not think it had to take me calling to find this out. Unfortunately its Friday and just checked my account and it seems it still has not shipped.

Needless to say, I am just writing this review so that if any of you place any orders with them.. Check up on them to make sure you would not be waiting out on days not necessary. Other than that, I still recommend them as a place to order from.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new