Little help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sws82
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sws82

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my tank has been running for a year now and I have a question all my parameters are right in even took them to the lfs to double check. My acans candy canes plate coral and some of my acros are dying. Calcium is at 440 not sure why these are not doing well any suggestions would be great
 
We would need a little more info on your water.
No3
Po4
Alk
Salinity
Lighting
Ect.
 
Salinity is 1.025
Lighting is xr30
I forget the rest I tested 2 days ago now but he tested everything but alk. I actually just turned my lights down don't know if I was burning them or not
 
We would need a little more info on your water.
No3
Po4
Alk
Salinity
Lighting
Ect.

[HASHTAG]#twilliard[/HASHTAG] is right we need more info.

I ask always a bit more info and will include the R2R list in here.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/p...-this-information-when-asking-for-help.44257/

I know it's kind of a pain in the rear to have all that info as most don't have the test kits for it but give it a shot.
Also include a few pictures of your system, sump, tank, filters etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new