Live Aquaria I am done with them..

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZAB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ZAB

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
206
Reaction score
218
Location
Sarasota Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Ordered a ora acro pack from them.had coupon 20% off..good deal to help off set box charge and tax.recived 5 corals for 310.00.2 of them were in good shape .one of them looks dead, one was not what I ordered.one was losing the flesh..sent them pics of corals on white back ground with order no#,item no#.they sent e-mail to send them pics..so I gave them a call,was told when I took corals out of water to take photo I damaged coral..then was told corals are under stress from shipping and to put them into tank and wait a week to see if there is any color coming back....then top it all off.after much frustration was told have a wonderful day.I feel that I am getting the run around from live aquaria..I have bought prouducts from them in the past and haven't had any problems,getting things resolved.I have had many aquariums for the past 35 years in which live aquaria has made thousands of my hard earned cash....they have changed there policies over the past years, and I do not think it mis for the better..
I will no longer be doing business with live aquaria from here on out..and would advise others not to buy any live stock from them...

WIN_20200324_10_42_39_Pro.jpg WIN_20200324_10_43_54_Pro.jpg
 
Hello @ZAB. We are so sorry to hear about your recent experience with your Acropora Pack and the service you received. We will be sending you a private message to ask for your order information so we can ensure we come to a resolution you will be happy with and address all your concerns.

-LiveAquaria
 
Thank you for the private message,and the resolution that you arrived at..wish I would have dealt with you in the beginning would have saved me some grief..Thank -You again for your help....
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new