Live Aquaria is back?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kooma
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hoping this uploads. I’m on the app. If you can’t see it, I’ll YouTube it.
Here, we will post it for you


 
Placed order on Nov 18 trying to use my credit but haven’t received anything (fish or response) to date. I’m thinking they’re only taking our money at this point.
 
Placed order on Nov 18 trying to use my credit but haven’t received anything (fish or response) to date. I’m thinking they’re only taking our money at this point.
Hit up @Dr. Reef. They are extending great deals to everyone that got burned from LA.
 
Placed order on Nov 18 trying to use my credit but haven’t received anything (fish or response) to date. I’m thinking they’re only taking our money at this point.

Hit up @Dr. Reef. They are extending great deals to everyone that got burned from LA.

Thank you for tagging us in.
We are matching everything with liveaquaria (products in stock at liveaquaria) also we are honoring their credits.
 
Last edited:
we are honoring anything issued after sept 1, 2025 till we decide to end this. So if they dont take care of you let us know.
I’ll see if I can cancel the order with LA and then go with you guys. Thanks!
 
So I just ordered a supposed true yellow eye kole, should be here dec 12th/in 12 hours
 
So I just ordered a supposed true yellow eye kole, should be here dec 12th/in 12 hours
I just saw all this bad rep about this company I ordered $300 worth of fish as well expected to ship the 22nd. I'm a bit worried I got scammed considering all this bad talk. Did your shipment arrive?
 
Looks like I just placed an order at a problematic time, any one get a response or their order yet?
 
Any update on your order?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new