• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Phytplankton Concentrate (Free Shipping)

Item Price
$25-$70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
If my math is correct 1 bottle per month should be a plenty for my 220g tank, correct? When are you planning on next batch?
 
I was thinking I will need one bottle a month.
I think you should be fine tbh. I work in a lab and we Have a different species that’s been in the fridge for a year and it seems fine.

If you’d like to proceed let me know. I definitely have 5 ready to send out.
 
I think you should be fine tbh. I work in a lab and we Have a different species that’s been in the fridge for a year and it seems fine.

If you’d like to proceed let me know. I definitely have 5 ready to send out.
Ok, let's try two bottles and see how it goes.
 
Sounds good, do you want to do PayPal invoice, Venmo, zelle, Apple Pay?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new