HHello and welcome to R2R!

Goofy Movie Hello GIF

Top Shelf Aquatics

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
welcome33.gif

Removed 10 lb live rock covered with GHA. Have soaked it in food grade peroxide for 3 weeks, GHA still remained, scrubbed with toothbrush, and rinsed with very hot water, dried out now. What do I have to do to make it good to return to tank?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Removed 10 lb live rock covered with GHA. Have soaked it in food grade peroxide for 3 weeks, GHA still remained, scrubbed with toothbrush, and rinsed with very hot water, dried out now. What do I have to do to make it good to return to tank?
let it sun dry and then return to the tank

BRS
Maxout

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Welcome!

Post #2 and #10 already have good info, and post # 16 makes me giggle. There is a dinosaur movie that has a line about 'life always finds a way' ... Jurassic Park reference

Glad you joined and good luck. I used Vibrant and manual removal. Now we have a MUCH stricter introduction policy as I never want that to come back into my tank

Legendary