Live Rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter VB68
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VB68

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
3,276
Reaction score
35
Location
Van Buren, Arkansas -- Razorback Country
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was wanting to know if anyone had any experience with Tampa Bay Saltwater? Was thinking about ordering a "Package". Everything I have read has been good, just wanting to see if anyone else had any input.
 
Last edited:
I started a 180 a few years ago with a package from Richard ...... he is an awesome guy to deal with and the rock and extras he gives you are fantastic. There is an amazing amount of life on the rock .... and at least in our experience we didn't have hardly any die off of anything at all - tank was almost immediately cycled. We had part two within a week. The only thing that I can say - and you're probably aware - is that you are going to get some undesirable hitch-hikers - so be prepared to spend some time removing some crabs and the like! If you're willing to take some time and remove them then I would highly recommend TBS!!! I would get rock from Richard again in a heartbeat!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new